Win Absolute Beachfront
Win a $4 Million Beach House! This is your chance to win a luxury beachfront home in Palm Beach, Gold Coast.
167 Jefferson Lane, Palm Beach, QLD 4221
4 x Bedroom | 2 x Bathroom | 2 x Garage
- An RSL-built 387 sqm home featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spa and rooftop terrace.
- Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from all three levels of this beachfront home.
- Step onto the beach from your own backyard.
- Enjoy a coffee and watch the world go by from your master bedroom balcony or from the privacy of your ensuite spa bath.
- Host family and friends on your own private rooftop entertaining area with a BBQ, kitchen and lounge.
- Enjoy being close to many other local beaches as well as shopping, the airport and amenities.
- Includes $150,780 in furniture and electrical appliances.
- Receive an estimated $104,000 a year if you decide to rent out the home.
- Rates and water paid for 12 months (valued at $8,800) and legal fees paid ($1,375).
- First prize includes a $2,000 travel voucher.
Built by the RSL, this four bedroom home epitomizes beachfront living with a design that takes full advantage of its absolute beachfront position – the beach is your backyard! Panoramic ocean views from Surfers Paradise all the way to Coolangatta Beach can be enjoyed from every floor of the house. You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the Hamptons, with lofty ceilings, calming, neutral colour palettes and open, inviting spaces. It’s easy to see how $150,780 of state of the art furniture and electrical appliances have filled this home.
Location and Lifestyle
Positioned on Palm Beach’s Jefferson Lane, one of the Gold Coast’s most exclusive streets, this beachfront home is nestled in a laid-back community just walking distance to cosy cafes and modern restaurants.
The popular location of this home also means if you win and decide the beachside lifestyle isn’t for you, you could rent the home out for an estimated $104,000 per year.
Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A relaxed beach lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast CBD.
- Iconic views of famous Currumbin Rock in the south and the Gold Coast skyline to the north.
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach’s renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- Being close to many trendy shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare.
- A popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events.