WIN THIS ENTIRE APARTMENT COMPLEX
2017’s Golden treasure! This is your chance to win this entire $4.1 millionapartment complex including a luxury two-storey penthouse and four spacious two-bedroom apartments.
Bluebirds’ Rest 3 Third Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD 4221
4 x Apartments | 1 x Penthouse
The entire apartment complex that could be yours
As the only prize in Australia that gives you the chance to win an entire apartment complex, it’s not surprising that the annual Golden Treasure prize has become legendary with RSL supporters. This year, the prize is bigger and better than ever before. Positioned on the corner of Third Avenue and Jefferson Lane in Palm Beach just 80m from the beach, this brand new RSL-built complex was completed in just September this year.
- Five stunning apartments, including four two bedroom apartments and our first ever two storey, five bedroom penthouse with 398 sqm of living space!
- The whole complex has been styled with $304,661 worth of furniture and electrical appliances
- A communal pool, landscaped gardens and BBQ area.
- Lift access to every floor, including private entry to both penthouse levels
- Ten private lock-up car spaces and two public visitor spaces
- Video intercom and secure swipe access
- Our highest ever estimated total rental income of $209,560 a year
Explore the stunning two bedroom apartments
On the first and second floors of this complex you will find four well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom apartments. Each apartment features open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas, as well as a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
The best bits
- Expansive al fresco dining and lounge areas, space to entertain family and friends.
- The bright and modern open-plan design filled with handpicked high-end furniture and electrical appliances.
- Estimated rental income of each apartment $33,800 – $34,580 a year.
Discover luxury penthouse living
As you enter the penthouse apartment on the fourth floor, your breath will be taken away. This space has been meticulously planned to create a grand living experience. The close proximity to the ocean has been maximised with a ceiling that pitches towards the view, creating magical panoramas from most spots in this beautiful home.
The best bits
- Panoramic ocean views from both floors, including the al fresco areas, living rooms, three bedrooms and open-plan dining and kitchen area
- A Christmas tree and gifts, including a custom RSL designed surfboard ready to open on Christmas day worth $5,800
- 398 sqm of luxurious living space over both floors
- Estimated rental income of $72,800 per year
Location and Lifestyle
PALM BEACH, GOLD COAST
Palm Beach is a scenic southern beachside suburb that is renowned for its natural beauty. The suburb is named after the stunning 3.8 kilometre stretch of sand located between Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek.
Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A relaxed beach lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of Gold Coast CBD.
- Iconic views of famous Currumbin Rock in the south and the Gold Coast skyline to the north.
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach’s renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- Being close to many trendy shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare.
- A popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events.