Surf Life Saving Lottery – FAQs
Do you have a query about your details, how the lottery is run or just a general enquiry?
- How long do I have to decide on which prize option I wish to choose?
Winners have fourteen days from the draw date to advise which prize option they wish to take.
- Does Surf Life Saving Build the homes for the lottery?
The majority of homes are built specifically for the lottery. Occasionally homes that meet our lottery requirements are purchased.
- How is the Draw conducted?
Draws are conducted at Surf House 18 Manning St South Brisbane QLD 4101. They are conducted under QLD Government License Regulation and are open to the public for viewing. A Surf Life Saving official who is not a ticket holder conducts the draw. The major prize draw is computerised with a random number chosen from ticket purchasers.
- How are the winners notified?
Major prize winners are contacted by their listed current daytime/mobile number once all of the draws have been finalised. All winners are also notified by certified mail.
- If I purchase tickets late in the lottery or on the day of the close, are my tickets still included in the draw?
All tickets processed before the time of the close of the lottery will be entered into the computer draw. Customers whose orders for tickets received after the close of the draw will be sent tickets in the next lottery. If these tickets are not wanted they can be returned prior to the close of the lottery for a refund.
- Where do I find Lottery Results?
Official results are posted on this website (Click here)